This is my favorite marking tool to use when I am doing custom longarm quilting. The markings stay on when you need them and come off easily with water.
Water Soluble Pencil is suited for precise fine markings and can easily be wiped off with water.
How to wipe the markings off
- To wipe off with water, place a dry towel or cloth underneath your project
- Wet a cloth or towel and rub it carefully to wipe off the markings
- Test the pencil marker with a piece of the same fabric to see if the markings can easily be erased.
- Please be aware that marking may not be washed-off if it ironed.
- If marking cannot be erased, wash the fabric with water and mild detergent. Do not dry clean.
- When sharpening use a small pencil sharpener of Clover's Pencil Sharpener.
- The Water Soluble Pencil is a non-toxic pencil.
- Core: Clay, Wax, Pigment
- Outer: Natural wood
- Cap: Polystyrene